What should I specify in the apartment’s description?
The description of your apartment is one of the mandatory items upon adding an apartment to the site.
In fact, the description – this is the advertising text of your apartment on the site. The more detailed and complete sentences will be in the description, the easier to read it. You need to avoid newspaper reductions and a “dry” listing of the attributes that are marked in the second step of adding an apartment.
If you want to write a detailed and nice description, we recommend you to specify:
1) location of the apartment: district, street, distance to the center, proximity to sights and objects of public importance;
2) infrastructure: shops, cafes, restaurants, entertainment centers, cinemas, parks, exhibition centers located nearby, as well as a public transport stops and distance to the metro stations (if there is a metro in the city), railway and bus stations;
3) car parking: distance to the guarded car parks or parking lots, possibility to leave the car near the house or in the yard;
4) the number of rooms in the apartment and their type: a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a kitchen-studio, a studio apartment;
5) the interior in each room: the availability of sleeping places (sofas, beds, folding chairs, etc.), a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a dressing table, a TV (indicating the type of television), carpet, chairs, coffee table or ordinary table, air conditioning. You can also pay attention to the quality of materials used in renovation, furniture or flooring, etc.;
6) interior in the kitchen: the availability of household appliances and dishes, the provision of salt/sugar, spices, tea, drinking water, etc.;
7) bathroom equipment: bathroom (large/full-size/small), shower (availability of hydromassage), shower, bidet, washing machine/dryer, boiler, towels and bath cosmetics;
8) additional conveniences: WiFi Internet, autonomous heating, floor heating, the alarm system, the safe;
9) provided services: reporting documents, transfer, additional cleaning, extra bed.
The description of the apartment should maximize its advantages. Please, be honest when writing a description and do not specify options that are not present in the apartment or which you can not provide. Also, it is not advisable to attribute a VIP apartment or business level to the apartment if it does not correspond to it. The truthfulness of information helps you to avoid negative reviews about description mismatch and receive only positive reviews about your apartment!
“Cozy and spacious apartment is designed in a classical style. The design is dominated by light colors. The apartment is situated on the 9th floor of a 16-storey building, which is located in 2 minutes walk from Politekhnichnyi Instytut metro station. The house has a door intercommunication system, a concierge, there is parking nearby.
The apartment is overhauled. Furniture and appliances are new and modern. There are a double bed with orthopedic mattress winter-summer in the bedroom. There are following appliances in the apartment: microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle, air conditioning, iron and ironing board, washing machine. Guests are provided with crockery, clean bed linen, bath towels and toiletries. Internet Wi-Fi is available.
Convenient gransport interchange: railway station is 1 metro stop away, city center is in 10 minutes by metro. There are a lot of shops, McDonald’s, Domashnya kuhnia restaurant, Zoo, central registry office, 2 parks, Ukraina shopping center, as well as 24-hour grocery shops, banks, cafes nearby.
Both cash and non-cash payment are possible. A transfer service is available (we can meet you at the airport or at the railway station).”