Payment procedure by bank card
Payment by VISA and MasterCard.
Payment is made via the Internet in real time, immediately after placing the order.
For the financial transaction accepts cards of VISA international systems (all types), MasterCard (including Maestro), issued by any bank in the world.
* The CVV2/CVC2 code is a control number consisting of three digits that is printed on the reverse side of the Bank card. This number is usually printed in the upper right corner of the special band for the signature. It is required to input the number to make sure that the card is being used by the current owner.
To pay this way:
1. Choose the method of payment by card Credit card.
2. After clicking on the button “Confirm and pay” the system will send you to the provider of electronic payments site, providing security of payments. Authorization server establishes a connection with the Buyer through a secure TLS protocol and accepts from the Buyer the parameters of his bank card (card number, date the name of the cardholder in the transcription as it appears on the bank card, as well as the CVC2, or CVV2 number, indicated on the reverse side of the card). The operation of payment by credit card online is completely confidential and safe.
3. Your personal data and card details are entered not on the page of our site, but on authorization page of the payment system. Access to them is done by secure TLS data transfer protocol, as well as using of secure Internet technologies payments Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
We accept Visa International payment card and MasterCard.
We recommend you to contact your bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for payments on the Internet. The reasons for the denial of authorization can be as follows:
– there is not enough money on the card to pay for the order;
– the bank that issued the Buyer’s card, set a ban on payment on the Internet;
– time of waiting for entering bank card data has expired;
– the entered data was not confirmed by you on the payment page, the format error data, etc.
Depending on the reason for refusing authorization to resolve the issue you can:
– apply for clarification to the Bank that issued the Buyer’s card;
– in case of impossibility of solving the problem by the Bank, repeat the payment attempt using a card issued by another Bank.