Synchronizing of the apartment availability calendar with Booking.com system suggests one of two options: exporting the calendar or importing it. You can choose the more convenient for you:
1. Mark the availability calendar on the Dobovo system, and it will be downloaded from the Dobovo website to Booking.com.
2. Mark the availability calendar on the Booking.com site, and it will be downloaded from the Booking.com site to Dobovo.
OPTION 1 - EXPORT
1. Go to the owner’s control panel on Dobovo, then select the Prices & Availability section:
2. After opening the graph of the availability of all the apartments registered by you, click on the green ICAL icon:
3. Copy the link to export the availability calendar of the selected apartment in iCalendar / ICS format in the opened window:
4. Go to the Calendar & Pricing section on the Booking.com website and select Sync calendars:
5. Click the Add calendar connection button in the opened window:
6. Paste the link copied from Dobovo.com and name the calendar in the Import calendar block:
7. Done! The calendar will be synchronized automatically every 8-15 minutes.
OPTION 2 - IMPORT
1. Go to the Calendar & Pricing section on the Booking.com website and select Sync calendars:
2. Click on the Export options button in the opened window:
2.1. Choose the appropriate Export option:
2.2. Click the Add calendar connection button and go to the next item.
3. Click the Skip this step button in the new Import calendar window:
4. Then enter the name of the calendar (this can be the name of the apartment on the site or its code - at your discretion) and click on the Export calendar button:
5. Select the Export calendar item and copy the link:
6. Go to the Prices & Availability section, and select the Synchronization tool:
7. Select the apartment from the drop-down list for which you want to synchronize the calendar:
8. Then you will need to paste the link copied to the Booking.com website and click Save:
9. Done! After the link is entered, the list of apartments with the connected calendar sync appears: