Synchronination of the availability calendars with Airbnb system implies one of two options: export of the calendar or its import. To understand which option you need, pick one of the cases:
1. You're filling in an availability calendar on Dobovo system and want to have the same calendar on Airbnb system.
2. You're filling in an availability calendar on Airbnb and want Dobovo system load an availability calendar form Airbnb site.
STEP 1 – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Enter the owners control panel on dobovo – select “Prices and availability” section and after the availability calendar of all your apartments opens – press the green button “ICAL” to the right of the calendar of the selected apartment:
2. In the newly opened window copy the link for export of the availability calendar of the selected apartment in iCalendar/ ICS format:
3. Enter Manage Listings on Airbnb, choose the apartment and press Manage Listing and Calendar of the selected apartment:
4. Choose Calendar
5. Press Availability Settings
6. Next, press Sync Calendars
7. There in the Sync Calendars section press Import Calendar:
8. On the next page enter a Dobovo calendal link, name it and press Import Calendar:
9. Done! The calendar will automatically update every 10-15 min.
CASE 2 – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION
1. Enter Manage Listings on Airbnb, choose the apartment and press Manage Listing and Calendar of the selected apartment:
2. Choose Calendar
3. Press Availability Settings
4. Next, press Sync Calendars
5. There in the Sync Calendars section press Export Calendar:
6. Copy the link:
7. Go to the Dobovo account, press Prices and Availability - Synchronization Tool and choose an apartment:
8. Paste the Airbnb link and press Save:
Done! The calendar will automatically update every 10-15 min.
Video tutorial about “Prices and Availability” page managing on dobovo.com